Epare Herb Mill Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Use the Epare Herb Mill to easily handle all of your favorite fresh herbs. The mill will mince herbs perfectly to add to recipes or as a garnish. The tool is simple to use and makes cooking with herbs a no-brainer.
The mill has a simple, yet functional design that works well with most fresh herbs. The herbs are placed in the mill with the top pushing them towards the bottom. Two blades at the bottom go opposite directions to gently mice the herbs as you turn the top. I found that this blade setup prevented bruising of the delicate herb leaves.
I like using this tool to mince oregano for pizza, parley for garnishes, and rosemary for a dip. I think it is fun to put it out on the table and let guests garnish their own pasta or pizza.
After using this handy tool, you can clean it by hand or you can put it in the dishwasher. The small gadget can be stored in a drawer, on a windowsill near your fresh herb plants, or stored upright in a cabinet.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is one of the 4-ingredient recipes that can be delicious for breakfast or for dinner.… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
- Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Casserole Pan!
- Chance to Win a Bottle of Adams Apple Bourbon Bath Marinade and BBQ Sauce
- Chance to Win a CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermometer!
- Funky Chunky Chocolate Popcorn Review
- Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit Review
- Win a Pereg Spice Medley!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Bacon Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Sourdough Stuffing
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways