Enrico Salad Bowl and Servers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Salad Bowl and Servers
Provided by Enrico
Reviewed by Elliana Arons
So, your friends and family come over for a nice, big meal, you take out all the food, and begin to plate it. You are looking for the perfect serving piece for your beautiful salad, and... your shelf is empty. Does this situation sound familiar? Then, you need a nice serving bowl and utensil set. AllFreeCasseroleRecipes has teamed up with Enrico Products to help you help yourself by providing you with a beautiful salad serving bowl and matching serving spoons.
This salad bowl is specially made from mango wood and finished with a food safe lacquer for optimal use. The bowl measures 11 inches in diameter, and 5 inches in height, so it can handle a pretty large salad. This beautiful bowl is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Its honeycomb pattern is hand-carved and looks beautiful enough to be a part of nature. Even though mango wood is durable, be sure to wash by hand for best results. This giveaway also comes with a set of salad servers. The servers match the bowl with their honeycomb design and natural looking color scheme. These servers are 13 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. They are easy to grip and won't slip during important serving moments.
Enrico Products is a company that started in 2005 with a hand-crafted cheese grater based on a decades-old design by Enrico Ratti. Enrico was a wood-worker who brought his craft to America. His grandson, Jim Ratti, is a co-founder of Enrico and a talented wood-worker who helped expand the company's designs to include other kitchen utensils and pieces. Each product in the Enrico line is hand-made and is truly a labor of love. Enrico Products fit perfectly into the Eco-friendly category of products and are all made from renewable materials. You won't want to miss out on this amazing giveaway. Only two lucky winners will walk away with this great prize.
This giveaway has ended.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Circulon Momentum 5-Quart Covered Casserole
- Circulon Momentum 5-Quart Dutch Oven Review
- Gourmet Gift Baskets Tour of Italy Gift Basket
- Ronco Ready Grill Review
- La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven Review
- Joseph Joseph Prism 4-in-1 Box Grater
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Lekue Non Spill Silicone Lid Review
- Talisman Nature Cutting Board Review
- Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Covered Braiser Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Rigatoni
- Kielbasa, Green Bean, and Potato Casserole
- Italian Bake Casserole
- Copycat Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
- Cheesy Pesto Bacon Pasta Bake
- 12 Authentic German Casserole Recipes
- 12 Campbell's Recipes: Casserole Recipes with Campbell's Soup
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Supreme
- Dump-and-Bake Pork Chop Casserole with Broccoli and Wild Rice
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways