Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit will help you recreate the unique and delicious flavors of the famous baker, Duff Goldman. This set from Gartner Studios includes a box of White Mocha Cake Mix, complete with special espresso powder. This special prize package also comes with a can of Ready-to-Serve Fudge Frosting. Both are made from bakery-quality, premium ingredients to ensure that you make the perfect dessert.
It's super easy to bake a cake with the help of these Duff Goldman products. The instructions on the box are simple to follow and provide helpful hints on how to get the look on the box. All you have to do is combine the ingredients listed and bake. Sprinkle some of the espresso powder for that mocha taste and go ahead and be liberal with the amount for maximum flavor. As the box says, "You can never have too much coffee."
What I love about this kit is that it has flavors you can't find anywhere else! With Duff's signature pizzazz, this cake and frosting are different than your everyday baking products. White chocolate cake and coffee is a heavenly combination. Topped with fudge frosting and a dusting of espresso powder, this is practically unbeatable.
I made a poke cake with just five ingredients thanks to this cake mix and frosting! The cake came out moist, yet fluffy, and was a great counterpart to the rich and indulgent fudge frosting. The frosting itself was perfectly creamy, with just the right amount of sweetness. It doesn't taste fake and processed, like some other canned frostings do. It was also easy to spread.
You don't have to stress about making cakes anymore with this line of easy-to-use cake mixes and frostings. Pick up Duff Goldman products for your next baking project so that you can easily make a quality cake without all of the hassle.
Enter to win from 6/9/14 to 6/22/14.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're a fan of Cracker Barrel, then you will love this Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheese Casserole. Made with rice, broccoli,… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheese Casserole"
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Win a Fuego Box Hot Sauce Subscription Box!
- Win a Square Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Colorful Christmas Poke Cake
- Patriotic Homemade Sprinkle Cake
- Savannah Seafood Stuffing
- Oysters Rockefeller Bread
- Hearty Haystack Casserole Recipe
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways