Dexas 4-in-1 Elevated Silicone Cooking Mat Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Dexas Elevated Silicone Cooking Mat allows you to turn any pan into a roasting pan. The raised silicone keeps food elevated and away from dripping fat. You can even use this fantastic mat as a drying rack!
I love the design of this baking mat. While I have used silicone baking mats before, I had never used one that elevated food. This allows you to make all kinds of foods you would not be able to make using a flat baking mat. Instead of food soaking in fat, the fat is able to drip down, allowing the food to crisp up.Roasted chicken, French fries, and vegetables can all get crispy without being drenched in grease.
Using a roasting pan with a rack can be really difficult and cumbersome. They are bulky and take up too much cabinet space. This Cooking Mat essentially eliminates the need to own one since the mat elevates food in a similar way.
Clean up after using this cooking mat is simple and quick. The baking sheet can be rinsed with hot water and the mat can be put right in the dishwasher. The silicone material is extremely durable and will hold up even after many uses.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Circulon Momentum 5-Quart Dutch Oven Review
- Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce Review
- Circulon Momentum 5-Quart Dutch Oven
- Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Epare Herb Mill Review
- Cool Gear Steamer Tray Review
- "California Collection" Chocolate Box Review
- All About Blanks Casserole Carrier Review
- Ergo Chef 3-piece Knife Set Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 16 Best Chinese Food Casserole Recipes
- Judith's Wicked Chicken
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Hearty Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- Taco Spaghetti
- Baked Ziti with Mini Meatballs
- 11 Red Velvet Recipes for Valentine's Day
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Paprikash and Noodles
- Rice Ball Casserole
- Chicken, Cheese and Cauliflower Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways