Dexas 4-in-1 Elevated Silicone Cooking Mat Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Dexas Elevated Silicone Cooking Mat allows you to turn any pan into a roasting pan. The raised silicone keeps food elevated and away from dripping fat. You can even use this fantastic mat as a drying rack!
I love the design of this baking mat. While I have used silicone baking mats before, I had never used one that elevated food. This allows you to make all kinds of foods you would not be able to make using a flat baking mat. Instead of food soaking in fat, the fat is able to drip down, allowing the food to crisp up.Roasted chicken, French fries, and vegetables can all get crispy without being drenched in grease.
Using a roasting pan with a rack can be really difficult and cumbersome. They are bulky and take up too much cabinet space. This Cooking Mat essentially eliminates the need to own one since the mat elevates food in a similar way.
Clean up after using this cooking mat is simple and quick. The baking sheet can be rinsed with hot water and the mat can be put right in the dishwasher. The silicone material is extremely durable and will hold up even after many uses.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Lekue LunchBox To Go!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Enrico Salad Bowl and Servers Review
- Enter to win the Charles Viancin Prize Pack Giveaway!
- Enter to Win a Savor Cube Tray!
- Win a Bundle of King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauces!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Chef's Planet Measuring Colanders Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Perfect Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways