Dexas 4-in-1 Elevated Silicone Cooking Mat Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Dexas Elevated Silicone Cooking Mat allows you to turn any pan into a roasting pan. The raised silicone keeps food elevated and away from dripping fat. You can even use this fantastic mat as a drying rack!
I love the design of this baking mat. While I have used silicone baking mats before, I had never used one that elevated food. This allows you to make all kinds of foods you would not be able to make using a flat baking mat. Instead of food soaking in fat, the fat is able to drip down, allowing the food to crisp up.Roasted chicken, French fries, and vegetables can all get crispy without being drenched in grease.
Using a roasting pan with a rack can be really difficult and cumbersome. They are bulky and take up too much cabinet space. This Cooking Mat essentially eliminates the need to own one since the mat elevates food in a similar way.
Clean up after using this cooking mat is simple and quick. The baking sheet can be rinsed with hot water and the mat can be put right in the dishwasher. The silicone material is extremely durable and will hold up even after many uses.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Rachael Ray Lasagna Lover Pan
- Dexas 4-in-1 Elevated Silicone Cooking Mat Review
- Swiss Diamond Square Casserole with Lid Review
- KitchenIQ Prep and Measure All-In-One Tool Review
- Circulon Covered Essentials Pan
- Online Wolfgang Puck Cooking School Review
- Tovolo Christmas Baking Bundle Review
- Sunflower Silicone Lid
- King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Review
- Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish Review
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lazy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
- Country Sausage Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Sweet and Salty Pineapple Casserole
- Tex-Mex Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
- No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
- Lightened-Up Chicken Artichoke Casserole
- 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
- Sunflower Silicone Lid
- Cuban Sandwich Casserole
- Campbell's Green Chile Casserole