Chef's Planet Measuring Colanders Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Provided by Chef's Planet
Reviewed by Emily Racette
The measuring colander from Chef's Planet is a unique product that is extremely useful in the kitchen. This product makes it easy to wash, drain, and measure such foods as fruits, veggies, and beans in one simple step. It comes in two different sizes: 2-cup and 3-cup; and three different colors: red, white, and blue.
I found these measuring colanders very easy to use. I was able to fill my colander with strawberries, put it under the sink, and have washed and drained fruit ready to eat! Before this product, I had to put my fruit in a bulky spaghetti strainer before I could eat them. And if I needed to measure the fruit, I had to transfer the fruit into a measuring cup. I like using this colander better. Though I don't always need to measure out my fruit or veggies, this colander is extremely helpful when I do. If I am making some sort of berry pie or cobbler, I can wash just the right amount of fruit in one simple process. I am going to get so much use out of this colander this summer.
I am also excited about the built-in tuna can drainer. There is a spot on the bottom of the colander that will drain both traditional and pull-tab cans of tuna. I make tuna noodle casseroles often, so this is going to really come in handy.
I believe this measuring colander from Chef's Planet is a useful kitchen product that you'll get a lot of use out of. I know I will!
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Spongester Sponge Holder!
- Win a King of Pop People's Choice Popcorn Tin!
- Chance to Win a Lekue LunchBox To Go!
- Microplane Elite Grater's Gift Set Review
- Win an Ohuhu 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review!
- Win a Talisman Nature Cutting Board!
- Win a Zing Anything! Trapper Wrap Fresh Storage Set!
- Win an Anolon Vesta Rectangular Casserole Baker!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Apple Dump Cake
- Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways