Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus
Gifted By: Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Co.
Reviewed by Emily Ramirez, Editor of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
This Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus from Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Co. can bake lasagnas perfectly, plus it can do so much more. Its generous size, including a 3-inch depth, is ideal for casseroles and roasts. The heavy cast aluminum is safe for use on the stovetop, which makes it even easier to prepare a one-pot meal.
This really is a multi-functional pan. It's not just for lasagna, although it's a pro at handling the many layers. It can also be used for any cheesy casserole or pasta bake. Measuring at 12 x 10 inches, it's a good size for family-sized meals. It has extra-wide handles on both sides to make it easier to hold as well.
The heavy-weight aluminum stands up to anything and is better at conducting heat than your average baking dish. This means that when you serve your food, you can go back for seconds and they will still be warm in the pan.
You won't have to worry about scrubbing at baked-on messes when you're finished, either. This pan comes equipped with a special Excalibur non-stick coating, which has been hailed as the most long-lasting and durable in the world. It's not dishwasher-safe, but you don't need much to get this pan clean. That nonstick coating makes foods slide right out so that you don't have a lot of clean-up to do.
Not many pans can tout the ability to be used on the stovetop in addition to the oven. Casserole cookers want convenience and they'll get it with this pan. You can prepare meat on the stovetop, add in other ingredients, and then bake it - all in one pan!
While you may think that you don't need a lasagna pan, this may be the only pan that you need in your kitchen. It's a workhorse of a cooking tool that will cook your food efficiently and make your life easier.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all, are you ready for the cheesiest mac and cheese you'll ever eat? Get your heart (and stomach) ready for this slow cooker… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese"
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Win a Mr. Bar-B-Q Spice Grinder!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Chop Chop!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Ergo Chef 3-piece Knife Set Review
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Enter to Win a Free Ecolution Symphony Fry Pan!
- Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Casserole Pan!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Casserole Pot!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Tend Loin With Vegetables
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Apple Dump Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways