Charles Viancin Floral Silicone Lids Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Floral Silicone Lids
Provided By Charles Viancin
Reviewed by Elliana Arons
Here is a beautiful and stylish way to serve dinner. These Silicone Lids from Charles Viancin are prefect for any dish and any meal. Sometimes, casseroles, vegetables, and other dishes can be difficult to serve in a way that is both practical and pretty. But, with these covers, your dish can go from drab to fab(ulous). If you want to serve your food outside, these lids are perfect for protecting your food from those pesky insects, and preventing it from spilling. These fun designs are sure to put a smile on your face.
Able to withstand heat up to 428 degrees F, these lids can be placed over your dish while it is cooking. And for those of you who are constantly throwing away plastic wrap and tin foil, these covers are reusable, saving you time and money. Simply place the lid on any surface and press down on the edges. The silicone lid will then adhere to your dish without falling off during cooking, storing, or serving. AllFreeCasseroleRecipes is offering you not one, not two, but three of these amazing silicone lids.
The Banana Leaf cover is perfect for larger dishes and measures 9 x 9 inches. For slightly smaller and rounder dishes, such as serving bowls and storage containers, the Lily Pad Silicne Lid is 9 inches long and 7/8 inches in diameter. Once you place this lid on your dish, there is no need to worry about annoying spills and messes. The Hibiscus Silicone Lid is perfect for small dishes. Its pretty pink color and flowered shape are both feminine and practical. This 8 inch lid is perfect for covering your small dishes at home or for a party. Don't miss out on this great giveaway.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- All About Blanks Casserole Carrier Review
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Enter to Win the WMF Chef Knife!
- Win a Casabella Garlic Slicer!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Simply Potatoes Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways