Charles Viancin Fall Kitchen Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Fall Kitchen Kit from Charles Viancin will add a festive and functional touch to your kitchen. It includes the Pumpkin Silicone Lid, two Pumpkin Drink Covers, the Melon Bowl, and the Cabbage Colander and Steamer. While these cute products have a lot of aesthetic appeal, they are also super useful for combating common kitchen problems.
With your everyday needs in mind, these kitchen tools are made to look like fruits and vegetables while also keeping food fresh and ready to eat. They make great serving pieces, too - perfect for all those parties or potlucks that happen right around the holidays.
The Pumpkin Silicone Lid fits standard 10" bowls. When placed over your bowl, it creates an airtight seal that keeps leftovers fresher for longer. It also prevents spills in case you're bringing food to a potluck or party.
Thanks to the reusable silicone material, this lid also saves you money and is better for the environment. You don't have to worry about dealing with annoying plastic wrap or foil. As a bonus, the silicone material is heat-proof so that you can use it to cover pans that splatter while you're cooking. You can even use it to help retain moisture and steam.
The adorable Pumpkin Drink Covers are also made out of silicone and allow your drink to be insulated, regardless of the weather. If you're drinking a hot drink during cold weather, you can cover your drink with this drink cover and it will retain heat to keep it warm! Alternatively, these covers help your drinks stay cold and create a seal from bugs during warm weather.
The Melon Bowl is an all-purpose tool for your kitchen that you won't be able to live without once you try it. Not only can you use it for serving food at the dinner table or when you have guests over, but you can also use it to heat food. Its microwave-safe silicone means that you can use just one bowl for both your cooking and serving purposes.
The last piece of this set is the Cabbage Colander and Steamer. You've never seen anything like this before. I love this unique tool because it plays multiple roles in your kitchen. Its obvious function is to strain moisture from food, but it's so much more than that. It also does a great job steaming food. Simply place vegetables inside, put into a pot with water, and you'll have fresh-steamed veggies in no time! Other useful features include handles for easy transportation of food and its flexible material, which allows it to take up less space when stored.
This Fall Kitchen Kit is ideal for fall entertaining and cooking, but it can be used year-round. The mix and match pieces make inconvenient problems a thing of the past and will save you a lot of time and effort.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win an Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Baking Dish Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Win a Le Creuset Cutting Board!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Chance to Win a Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer!
- Win a Membership to the Online Wolfgang Puck Cooking School!
- Enter to Win a Fasta Pasta Microwave Pasta Cooker!
- Win a GIR Rectangular Silicone Lid Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Taco Casserole With Rice
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Baingan Bharta
- Potato Podimas Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Easy Carrot Loaf
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways