Casabella Juicer and Reamer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Casabella Juicer and Reamer is a simple to use and versatile kitchen tool. You can juice fruit directly into an easy pour container. It also includes a detachable reamer, perfect for juicing lemon over a salad.
Juicing citrus manually can be time-consuming and inefficient, but this kitchen tool from Casabella makes it quick and easy. I love that the juicer sits atop a large container. There are helpful measurements included on the side of the container. This makes it easy to juice just the right amount of citrus for a recipe or drink. The container also has a spout at the top, making it easy to transfer the fresh juice. A non-slip base ensures you don't knock over the tool while using it.
I like using this tool when making homemade lemonade or orange juice. The large size of the container also makes it perfect for recipes that call for lemon juice, lime juice, or orange juice. The detachable reamer is great to use if you have one or two pieces of fruit to juice. After using this handy tool, I love that it can go right into the dishwasher.
Read NextWMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Vonny Casserole Carrier Review
- Win a Square Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Enter to Win a Trudeau Stocking Stuffer Baking Set!
- Enter for your chance to win the Maverick Wireless BBQ & Meat Thermometer!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Luxe 5-Quart Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Lekue LunchBox To Go!
- Simply Potatoes Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways