Casabella Chop 'N Prep Cutting Board Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Chop 'N Prep Cutting Board from Casabella is a must-have for any home cook. This hard-working bamboo cutting board comes outfitted with four separate polypropylene prep boards. These color-coded boards help prevent cross-contamination between meat, chicken, fish, and vegetables.
To use this unique cutting board, you simply slide the prep board into the grooves on the top of the board. It fits perfectly and doesn't slide around when you're cutting. When not in use, all four prep boards can be stored underneath, a very innovative feature for a cutting board.
Besides being a very handy kitchen tool, this cutting board looks beautiful in any kitchen. The rich wood tones coordinate with any colors and have a sleek, modern feel. You'll want to leave this out on your counter to show it off instead of stowing it away, like you do with your other cutting boards.
It's especially useful that this board is made from bamboo. Bamboo is so durable that it can stand up to anything! You can feel good about buying this board because bamboo is eco-friendly, too. The accompanying prep boards are sturdy, but flexible. You can bend them, which makes it easy to transport or dispose of food, but they won't break or wrinkle.
Each prep board has a colorful border and a cute symbol depicting which board is which. The cow for the meat board, fish for the fish board, a chicken for the chicken board, and a carrot for the vegetable board. These small details are helpful for everyday cooking and speed up the food prep process.
Instead of wasting time and energy by having to clean your cutting board between uses (or worse - not cleaning it and risking contamination), the individual boards allow you to put one aside and get on with your chopping on a new board. No more juggling multiple bowls to put everything in. Leave it on the prep board until you're ready to use it. It's easier and healthier to use these special prep boards.
Once you try the Casabella Chop 'N Prep Cutting Board with its four cutting mats, you won't be able to go back to a regular, old cutting board. This is the only cutting board you'll ever need!
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Win a Cool Gear Steamer Tray!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Table In Tuscany Italian Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Kai Wasabi Stainless Steel Utility Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways