CDN ProAccurate Folding Thermometer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The CDN ProAccurate Folding Thermometer ensures you cook all your food perfectly every time. The digital thermometer provides an accurate reading instantly. This handy, folding thermometer is waterproof, easy to use, and easy to read.
Cooking meat is in fact a precise science, and one that is made easier to master with an accurate thermometer. This ProAccurate Thermometer helps you achieve the perfect temperature of meat every time you use it. I love that it reads temperatures to a tenth of a degree which not all of these style thermometers do. Within 3 seconds of inserting the tip of the probe, you get an accurate reading.
The device is extremely easy to use and has clearly labeled buttons. I love the large size of the screen and easy to read digits. You can press a button to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius, as well as set maximum and minimum temperatures to monitor your food as it cooks.
Additional features like the backlit option make this a great kitchen tool. You can turn off the backlit by simply pressing one of the front buttons. The thermometer is also water resistant which is key when grilling in the rain or working with liquids. A handy guide on the back of the tool provides you all the best temperatures for cooking your meat perfectly each and every time you light up the grill or turn on the oven. The addition of a hanging loops means you can keep this tool where it is best suited.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sunflower Silicone Lid
- Cuban Sandwich Casserole
- Campbell's Green Chile Casserole
- Campbell's Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Comforting Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Baked Pasta Casserole
- 1950s Family-Favorite Tuna Casserole
- 1950s Blueberry Buckle
- Ultimate Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Amish Ground Beef and Noodle Casserole