We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Black Cube Stainless Nonstick Casserole Pot is a unique pan that combines the benefits of stainless steel cookware and nonstick cookware. This innovative design allows food to heat evenly and without sticking to the pan. With a 4 quart capacity, you can use this casserole pan for all kinds of recipes.
Frieling's Black Cube line is like no other cookware I have used before. An aluminum core is surrounded by stainless steel creating a durable and even heating pot. The surface of the pot makes it the ultimate cooking pot. A layer of nonstick coating is dotted with stainless steel. This allows you to use metal utensils and benefit from both the nonstick coating and the stainless steel properties. Because the pot is made of stainless steel, it can also be used on an induction cooktop making it incredibly versatile.
The lid on this pot is also one of my favorite components. It has a silicone lined rim that creates a fantastic seal that traps steam in the pot. It also has an easy to use steam vent that allows you to control the amount of steam exiting the pot. This lid is tempered, meaning it is extremely durable and can handle extreme temperatures without shattering.
The size of this pot makes it ideal for using to cook all kinds of recipes. The 4 quart size is wonderful for most casserole recipes. I love using it to braise meats, as well as to make sauces and soup recipes. It is a pot that can be used in all kinds of every day cooking.
The pot is oven safe up to 500 degrees F. I love that you can start a recipe on your stove and finish it in the oven. This is especially great when you are making casserole recipes that require browning ground beef or cooking chicken before assembling the casserole.
Not only is cooking with this casserole pot made easy by its construction, but so is clean up. The nonstick surface means food won't stick or cake onto the pot. If you don't feel like hand washing anything after cooking, not to worry, the pot can go right into your dishwasher!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Rachael Ray Stoneware Covered Casserole
Ayesha Curry Cast Iron Dutch Oven
WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
Polska Frozen Pierogi Review
Yolk Hero Egg Separator Review
Ronco Ready Grill Review
Pearls Olives Sampler Trio Review
Lundberg Sprouted Risotto Review
Beatriz Ball Medallion Casserole Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 12 Best Seafood Casserole Recipes from Around the World
- 9 Reuben Casserole Recipes and Corned Beef and Cabbage Casseroles
- 16 Casserole Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
- Ultimate Meat Lasagna
- Rachael Ray Stoneware Covered Casserole
- Crumbled Italian Sausage with Rice Casserole
- BBQ Chicken Nachos
- Cheesy Burrito Casserole
- Just the Two of Us: 28 Casserole Recipes for Two
- Easy Easter Scalloped Potatoes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways