Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Skillet Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Skillet is designed to be a kitchen workhorse. The 10-inch skillet is large enough for making pancakes, cooking chicken breasts, or even baking a cobbler. The versatile piece of cookware can be used on the stovetop or in an oven up to 500 degrees F. The colorful enamel is durable and won't easily crack.
If you need to sear meat, stir fry vegetables, or fry up some eggs, nothing beats a cast iron skillet. The cast iron material is ideal because of its high heat retention. I love that this cast iron cookware doesn't require seasoning like most I have used before. It can be used right out of the box.
The addition of porcelain enamel on the exterior gives this skillet a refined appearence. The make their fabulous cast iron line in both Colbalt Blue and Paprika Red. The interior of the skillet has a stain-resistant black matte enamel that has the classic cast iron look. I found this very easy to clean with hot water, even after searing food.
I really liked making casseroles and other stovetop to oven recipes in this pan. Many casserole recipes require browning meat before baking the dish and by using this skillet, you only need to use a single pan. Since the pan sears so well, it is more than ideal for these kinds of recipes. The durable material works on all stovetops, even induction!
I love the design of this skillet. It has two pouring spouts that make transferring food much easier. There is a regular pan handle, as well as a helper handle on the other side. This makes carrying the cast iron safe and simple.
This versatile skillet will be a staple piece of cookware in any home. The beautiful design makes it a great gift for newlyweds, new homeowners, or for a foodie friend during the holidays.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
- Enter to Win a Savor Cube Tray!
- Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Harold Import Co. 8-in. Quiche Dish Review
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit Review
- Chance to Win a Microplane Rotary Cheese Grater!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways