Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Skillet Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Skillet is designed to be a kitchen workhorse. The 10-inch skillet is large enough for making pancakes, cooking chicken breasts, or even baking a cobbler. The versatile piece of cookware can be used on the stovetop or in an oven up to 500 degrees F. The colorful enamel is durable and won't easily crack.
If you need to sear meat, stir fry vegetables, or fry up some eggs, nothing beats a cast iron skillet. The cast iron material is ideal because of its high heat retention. I love that this cast iron cookware doesn't require seasoning like most I have used before. It can be used right out of the box.
The addition of porcelain enamel on the exterior gives this skillet a refined appearence. The make their fabulous cast iron line in both Colbalt Blue and Paprika Red. The interior of the skillet has a stain-resistant black matte enamel that has the classic cast iron look. I found this very easy to clean with hot water, even after searing food.
I really liked making casseroles and other stovetop to oven recipes in this pan. Many casserole recipes require browning meat before baking the dish and by using this skillet, you only need to use a single pan. Since the pan sears so well, it is more than ideal for these kinds of recipes. The durable material works on all stovetops, even induction!
I love the design of this skillet. It has two pouring spouts that make transferring food much easier. There is a regular pan handle, as well as a helper handle on the other side. This makes carrying the cast iron safe and simple.
This versatile skillet will be a staple piece of cookware in any home. The beautiful design makes it a great gift for newlyweds, new homeowners, or for a foodie friend during the holidays.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Trudeau Chop N Clear Cutting Board Review
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Win a Le Creuset Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Table In Tuscany Italian Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermometer!
- Chance to Win an Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways