Abundant Chef Cutting Board Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Much of cooking is preparing and chopping different ingredients. A good cutting board is so important when doing these vital cooking steps. The Abundant Chef Cutting Board Set includes three fantastic bamboo cutting boards that will be indispensable when preparing food.
This set of Abundant Chef Cutting Boards has 3 beautiful wooden cutting boards ranging in size. The sizes include a large (13"X9.5"), medium (11" X 8.5"), and a small size (8.5"X 6.1"). I like using the larger boards for chopping things like lettuce and bigger vegetables. The smaller board is great for cutting up citrus, small fruits, and cheese.
Bamboo is used to make these eco-friendly boards and they look wonderful on any countertop. The benefits of using bamboo are numerous. It beats wood because it is actually a renewable source and the bamboo is not actually killed when chopped down. It will also hold up against sharp knives and chopping, unlike some glass or plastic boards that get destroyed after a few uses. Bamboo is easy on your knives so you don't need to worry about them getting dull after using the board.
This beautiful bamboo cutting board set has a classic look that complements any kitchen. They are perfect for prepping food, but they also are wonderful to use for serving!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Rachael Ray Lasagna Lover Pan
- Cuisinart 13-Cup Food Processor
- Ankomn Incredible Vacuum Sealing Container
- Brieftons Tall Food Chopper
- Farberware Colortech 12" Skillet Review
- Paula Deen Speckled Square Baker
- Tovolo Christmas Baking Bundle Review
- King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Review
- "California Collection" Chocolate Box Review
- Cholula Variety Pack Review
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Weeknight Ground Beef Casserole
- Vintage Funeral Potatoes
- No-Bake Banana Dessert Lasagna
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Lush
- Sharable Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Simple Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Twisted Tater Tot Casserole
- Beef and Cheese Tater Tot Casserole
- New Taco Casserole
- Bubble-Up Hamburger Casserole