Abundant Chef Cutting Board Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Much of cooking is preparing and chopping different ingredients. A good cutting board is so important when doing these vital cooking steps. The Abundant Chef Cutting Board Set includes three fantastic bamboo cutting boards that will be indispensable when preparing food.
This set of Abundant Chef Cutting Boards has 3 beautiful wooden cutting boards ranging in size. The sizes include a large (13"X9.5"), medium (11" X 8.5"), and a small size (8.5"X 6.1"). I like using the larger boards for chopping things like lettuce and bigger vegetables. The smaller board is great for cutting up citrus, small fruits, and cheese.
Bamboo is used to make these eco-friendly boards and they look wonderful on any countertop. The benefits of using bamboo are numerous. It beats wood because it is actually a renewable source and the bamboo is not actually killed when chopped down. It will also hold up against sharp knives and chopping, unlike some glass or plastic boards that get destroyed after a few uses. Bamboo is easy on your knives so you don't need to worry about them getting dull after using the board.
This beautiful bamboo cutting board set has a classic look that complements any kitchen. They are perfect for prepping food, but they also are wonderful to use for serving!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to Win a Farberware Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
Win a Cool Gear Steamer Tray!
Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry Chocolate 5.5-Quart Casserole!
Win a Basily Vegetable Peeler Set!
Win an Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven!
Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Slice and Sharpen Chef's Knife!
Ecolution Bliss Fry Pan Review
Ronco Ready Grill Review
Enter to win the Tovolo Christmas Baking Bundle!
Win a Brieftons Food Chopper!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Shells
- Circulon Symmetry Chocolate 5.5-Quart Casserole
- Corned Beef Macaroni and Cheese
- Farberware Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Taco Pie
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Vodka Stuffed Shells
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Simple Taco Tater Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Ham and Noodle Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways