We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
REVOL Porcelain is a French family-run company with more than 225 years of unique expertise in manufacturing culinary porcelain. First known and used worldwide by established chefs, restaurant chains, and hotel groups, the brand has expanded to retail distribution and is now brought to you as the best quality product you can find on the market.
Discover the design, style, quality, innovation, and performance of REVOL and bring the best ceramic tabletop and bakeware equipment to your kitchen and dining room. REVOL porcelain is of the best quality you can find on the market; because we have the experience of over 220 years, we control the quality from the beginning to the end of the production process.
More than an attractive product, REVOL is also a successful high-performing culinary tool in the kitchen. Unlike earthenware or stoneware, porcelain is non-porous and, therefore, more hygienic. It is highly resistant to thermal and mechanical shock, it retains heat better, it is easier to clean, and is overall more durable.
With more than 25 colors available in the catalog, we are the only porcelain manufacturer to offer such a vast range of looks: from white and bright colors to black with a cast-iron finish, our dishes can be bright and smooth or have a rustic slate-like feel. We also created the first high–performance porcelain cookware that goes on every heat source including induction and microwave (Revolution collection).
Read NextInfusion Brands
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways