We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc., is excited to introduce its new housewares brand name KitchenIQ™.
“The KitchenIQ brand highlights our long-standing reputation for Innovation and Quality and clearly reflects our commitment to producing superior products that are smart for the kitchen,” said Dan Glidden, CEO, Smith’s Consumer Products. “KitchenIQ confirms to consumers that they are making a smart decision in buying our products and we look forward to building on our 127 year heritage under this vibrant new brand name.”
U.S.-based Smith’s®, The Edge Experts®, Since 1886, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of a full line of manual and electric knife, scissors and tool sharpeners and edge care products. Their housewares sharpeners have quickly became top selling items in their category and their latest manual and electric adjustable models have received several highly regarded awards recognizing their innovation and quality including the prestigious 2013 Red Dot Design Award and Housewares Design Award. Smith’s housewares product line also includes the expanding Kitchen Tools line featuring the top rated Better Zester and other graters. Smith’s also features the Fire Wire® line of grilling accessories, including the Fire Wire flexible grilling skewer.
For more information visit www.smithsproducts.com or www.kitcheniq.com.
Reviews on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pierogi Casserole
- 7 Layer Casserole
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Classic Lasagna Recipe With Ground Beef
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Chicken Divan Casserole
- Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Baked Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bars With Yellow Cake Mix
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways