We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
AMIRA offers an extensive portfolio of brands that have been carefully developed to appeal to local markets around the world. Customer tastes and expectations have been finely segmented to deliver authentic flavors that go well with a variety of popular cuisines. Consumer palettes across the market segments have been well researched and adapted to suit the requirements of various trade channels. AMIRA has expanded its product line into snacks, Ready-to-eat and organic food products.
AMIRA branded basmati rice comes from the foot hills of the Himalayas, an area dedicated to the cultivation and production of basmati rice. The rice is aged for up to a year before being processed, then prepared at a state-of-the-art treatment plant that preserves all its purity in perfect hygiene.
AMIRA has expanded its portfolio to include brands of oils, dairy products, snacks, and ready-to-eat meals.
AMIRA Reviews on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Baingan Bharta
- Potato Podimas Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Easy Carrot Loaf
- Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways