Cake Balls Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These recipes look like a ton of fun! These are great mini desserts for dessert buffet tables and parties. AND, there are recipes for all kinds of occasions and holidays so you can make a cake ball that color coordinates with all of your life’s most important events!"
"Dede Wilson's Cake Balls isn't just about recipes—the information in her book is more than enough to send any aspiring baker on their way towards improvising their own culinary creations. The book is full of large, color photos that act as both guides and inspiration. If you're looking for a tasty dessert that gives you a lot of room for improvisation, Wilson's Cake Balls is a top notch resource. Anyone who entertains frequently should give this book a permanent place on their recipe bookshelf. Wilson proves that you can use cake balls in nearly any situation."
"Cake balls have been a trend in the baking world for a while now, so when I first picked up a copy of Cake Balls, by Dede Wilson, I thought it would be 'just another cake ball cookbook.' Boy was I wrong! This cookbook really is the comprehensive guide to all things cake balls, and it walks you through each stage of the cake-ball-making-process, so even if you're a newbie, you can start from scratch (pun intended, of course!). There are different sections of the book devoted to different cake ball components, from the basic cake recipes to frosting and filling recipes to the actual construction of the cake ball itself. Then the cookbook goes into more 'advanced' territory, giving all kinds of ideas for different cute characters and designs you can make. My favorites were the Teddy Bears and the Cake Ball Christmas Tree. Needless to say, this cookbook would be great if you're baking for a party or special occasion. Whether you're a cake ball expert or have never tried one before, this cookbook is a great resource for any and all bakers."
"The Cake Balls cookbook by Dede Wilson is a baker’s delight! As a beginning cook who dreams of crafting loftier pastry recipes, this fun collection has recipes not just for 60+ adorable cake balls, but also tips for baking fundamentals like pastry cream, frosting and glaze. I’ve decided that I want to make the Oreo cake balls for my upcoming holiday party at work. This great cookbook is too much fun!"
"I've never eat a cake ball before, and I'm not a big fan of cake, but this Cake Balls cookbook makes me want to try them. With over 50 flavors, this book can satisfy anyone's craving. I'd love to take a bite of a Dulce de Leche or S'mores cake ball right now. The pictures make them even more irresistible. I especially loved the great instructions at the beginning. After reading those helpful hints, these cake balls will be fool-proof."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't you love it when you learn how to make a restaurant recipe at home? Here's another copycat recipe to add to your arsenal.… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli"
- Not Your Mother's Casseroles Cookbook Review
- From the Ground Up Cookbook Review
- The Birthday Cake Book Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Microwave Cookbook Review
- Desserts in Jars Cookbook Review
- Cake Balls Cookbook Review
- Bake Until Bubbly Cookbook Reviews
- Tasty Food Photography eBook Review
- Italy's Great Chefs and Their Secrets Cookbook Review
- 125 Best Casseroles and One-Pot Meals Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways