14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Cake Balls Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"These recipes look like a ton of fun! These are great mini desserts for dessert buffet tables and parties. AND, there are recipes for all kinds of occasions and holidays so you can make a cake ball that color coordinates with all of your life’s most important events!"
"Dede Wilson's Cake Balls isn't just about recipes—the information in her book is more than enough to send any aspiring baker on their way towards improvising their own culinary creations. The book is full of large, color photos that act as both guides and inspiration. If you're looking for a tasty dessert that gives you a lot of room for improvisation, Wilson's Cake Balls is a top notch resource. Anyone who entertains frequently should give this book a permanent place on their recipe bookshelf. Wilson proves that you can use cake balls in nearly any situation."
"Cake balls have been a trend in the baking world for a while now, so when I first picked up a copy of Cake Balls, by Dede Wilson, I thought it would be 'just another cake ball cookbook.' Boy was I wrong! This cookbook really is the comprehensive guide to all things cake balls, and it walks you through each stage of the cake-ball-making-process, so even if you're a newbie, you can start from scratch (pun intended, of course!). There are different sections of the book devoted to different cake ball components, from the basic cake recipes to frosting and filling recipes to the actual construction of the cake ball itself. Then the cookbook goes into more 'advanced' territory, giving all kinds of ideas for different cute characters and designs you can make. My favorites were the Teddy Bears and the Cake Ball Christmas Tree. Needless to say, this cookbook would be great if you're baking for a party or special occasion. Whether you're a cake ball expert or have never tried one before, this cookbook is a great resource for any and all bakers."
"The Cake Balls cookbook by Dede Wilson is a baker’s delight! As a beginning cook who dreams of crafting loftier pastry recipes, this fun collection has recipes not just for 60+ adorable cake balls, but also tips for baking fundamentals like pastry cream, frosting and glaze. I’ve decided that I want to make the Oreo cake balls for my upcoming holiday party at work. This great cookbook is too much fun!"
"I've never eat a cake ball before, and I'm not a big fan of cake, but this Cake Balls cookbook makes me want to try them. With over 50 flavors, this book can satisfy anyone's craving. I'd love to take a bite of a Dulce de Leche or S'mores cake ball right now. The pictures make them even more irresistible. I especially loved the great instructions at the beginning. After reading those helpful hints, these cake balls will be fool-proof."
Read NextTasty Food Photography eBook Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
- Tasty Food Photography eBook Review
- Not Your Mother's Microwave Cookbook Review
- Cake Balls Cookbook Review
- Enter to Win the Dump Dinners Cookbook Set!
- Not Your Mother's Casseroles Cookbook Review
- Bake Until Bubbly Cookbook Reviews
- Enter to win the Martha Stewart One Pot Cookbook!
- From the Ground Up Cookbook Review
- The Birthday Cake Book Cookbook Review
- Desserts in Jars Cookbook Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways