Colleen Bierstine - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Colleen created her blog, The Smart Cookie Cook, in July 2011 for one reason: to share her food obsession with the world. Smart Cookie aims to deliver creative recipes on a daily basis, as well as entertaining videos, smart tips, and helpful how-tos. With a Smart Cookie spin on every recipe, food can be made even more amazing or innovative. Whether you want something sweet, savory, easy, or elaborate, you can find it on her blog.
Currently majoring in public relations, Collen plans on taking the culinary world by storm with her smart cookie style and creativity. She loves both cooking and baking, and especially eating. She taught herself everything, finding her own way in the kitchen with a love for everything edible.
Colleen's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Christina Lane - Food Blogger
Brandi Burgess - Food Blogger
Creamy Parmesan Lemon Baked Pasta
Lisa Crunkhorn - Food Blogger
Kristi Rimkus - Food Blogger
Ruxandra Micu - Food Blogger
Amanda Coers - Food Blogger
Rosie Willis - Food Blogger and Video Producer
Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
Amber Massey - Food Blogger
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways