Colleen Bierstine - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Colleen created her blog, The Smart Cookie Cook, in July 2011 for one reason: to share her food obsession with the world. Smart Cookie aims to deliver creative recipes on a daily basis, as well as entertaining videos, smart tips, and helpful how-tos. With a Smart Cookie spin on every recipe, food can be made even more amazing or innovative. Whether you want something sweet, savory, easy, or elaborate, you can find it on her blog.
Currently majoring in public relations, Collen plans on taking the culinary world by storm with her smart cookie style and creativity. She loves both cooking and baking, and especially eating. She taught herself everything, finding her own way in the kitchen with a love for everything edible.
Colleen's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Onion Chicken
- Magic Vegetable Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Southern Chicken Casserole
- Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- Microplane SwiftStrip Prep Tool
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Diet Recipe of Apple Muffins with Cinnamon-Pecan Streusel
- Rachael Ray Stoneware 2.5-Quart Covered Casserole
- Healthy Eggplant Parmesan
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways