This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cheese Spaetzle Recipe (Kaesespaetzle) is a delectable German dish that you can serve as a side dish or as a complete meal all on its own. It is like taking macaroni and cheese to another level. A gorgeous egg noodle wrapped up in Jarlsberg cheese and served with a scattering of caramelized onions. Ooey, gooey, cheesy decadence!! You will be wanting to make this right away! All you are going to need is a spaetzle maker which can be purchased quite inexpensively."
Read NextRussian Cabbage Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways