Top 10 Recipes of September 2013
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
In September 2013, Mexican casseroles were among our most popular recipes. Perhaps Mexican dishes are good summer-to-fall transition foods, or perhaps it's because Mexican food is, well, delicious. Either way, Mexican casseroles dominated our Top 10 Recipes of September 2013. Other popular recipes this month ranged from an Amish casserole to loaded potatoes. Discover our ten best recipes of September below.
Top 10 Recipes of September 2013
1. Layered Chicken Enchiladas - What's not to love about these chicken enchiladas? Instead of rolling the enchiladas, you layer the ingredients instead. Creamy chicken peeks out between layers of tortillas. Add more cheese on top and you've got yourself one amazing Mexican dish.
2. Bridled Noodles - This recipe has an unusual name, but it is simply an Amish pasta dish that's traditionally served on Thanksgiving. It's extremely easy to make and is typically covered with gravy. If you're looking for a new way to enjoy pasta, try this Amish recipe.
3. Loaded Bacon Ranch Potatoes - If a recipe has "loaded", "bacon", and "potatoes" in its title, you know it has to be good. Loaded Bacon Ranch Potatoes is a cheesy potato casserole that is an absolute delight. It will fit in at a holiday party as well as a casual dinner party. You have to try it.
4. Biscuit-Topped Ground Beef Casserole - This ground beef casserole makes a great dinner. It's made up of a layer of biscuit bottoms, a ground beef mixture, and finally the biscuit tops. It will be eaten up in no time. Who can resist ground beef and biscuits?
5. Beef Doritos Casserole - You'll get a crunch with every bite of this Mexican casserole thanks to the Doritos chips. They're crushed up and layered throughout the whole casserole. Chips for dinner? Yes, please!
6. Mexican Rice Casserole con Queso - This casserole recipe has been a long-time reader favorite. It tastes a bit like a burrito but without the tortilla. See why everyone loves it and check it out today!
7. Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole - Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole has been popular ever since we featured it on our site for the first time. Made with tater tots, ground beef, corn, and cheese, it's a sure-fire winner for dinner.
8. Smothered Chicken Casserole - Smothered with salad dressing, this chicken casserole will be a hit. The tomatoes and bacon give the dish a pop of color, and the chicken adds protein. This is a fun dinner that is sure to please.
9. Unstuffed Cabbage - If you're tired of stuffing cabbage leaves, make this unstuffed cabbage casserole instead. It's a little easier to make because there's one less step. It tastes the same as its "rolled" or "stuffed" cousin, and makes a fantastic dinner.
10. Beef Burrito Casserole - Beef Burrito Casserole is an easy Mexican recipe that knows how to hit the spot. Made with tortillas, ground beef, refried beans, and more, this hearty casserole will satisfy hungry stomachs everywhere.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- 17 Zucchini Casserole Recipes
- 5 Ingredient Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- 24 Old Fashioned Casserole Recipes
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Reuben Casserole
- Delicious Monkfish Curry
- Roasted Potatoes And Green Beans
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Fish Pie Casserole
- Best Ever Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways