Top 10 Recipes of October 2013
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
October 2013 was a good month for casseroles. The chilly weather brings people indoors where the craving for comfort food is in the air. The Top 10 Recipes of October 2013 will comfort everybody. As October ends with Halloween, it's no surprise that Halloween Pumpkin Dump Cake was the #1 recipe this month. Old-fashioned recipes, such as those passed down from Grandma, were also popular, as were pasta bakes and cowboy casseroles. Discover which particular recipes made the list this month.
1. Halloween Pumpkin Dump Cake - October is full of Halloween excitement, so it's no wonder why the #1 recipe of the month is this easy Halloween cake.
2. Ham and Cheese Biscuit Pull-Apart Casserole - This pull-apart bread is a fun twist of a ham and cheese sandwich. No longer will people yell at you for playing with your food. It's acceptable in this case! Pull off a piece of bread, pop it in your mouth, and enjoy.
3. Cattle Drive Casserole - After a long day of work on the ranch, any cowboy would be glad to come home to this hearty meal. Made with ground beef, green chilies, and biscuits, this dinner has just enough kick.
4. Chicken Noodle and Dumpling Casserole - Chicken Noodle and Dumpling Casserole is the combination of chicken noodle soup, chicken and dumplings, and chicken noodle casserole. How can this not be good? Fans of hearty, comforting chicken casseroles will love this recipe. Serve it on top of some biscuits and you've got one addicting winter meal on your hands.
5. Cheeseburger Ring - Serve dinner in style. This Cheeseburger Ring is unlike any other ground beef casserole. Made in a pretty crescent roll ring, this meal is a treat for the eyes as well as the stomach.
6. Twenty-Minute Tortellini Bake - Twenty-Minute Tortellini Bake is an enjoyable pasta casserole for the whole family. This dinner will be ready in less than half an hour. What a treat! Shortcuts such as premade sauce and tortellini help to make this meal come together quickly. Use store-bought sauce and pasta or homemade versions that were made at an earlier date.
7. Mom's Spinach Casserole - Mom does it best. Enjoy her creamy and cheesy spinach side dish at a family dinner or potluck.
8. Grandma's Spaghetti and Cheese Dish - Grandma also knows her way around the kitchen; who do you think taught Mom how to cook?! Enjoy Grandma's easy Spaghetti Bake. It's simple but so delicious.
9. French Onion Casserole - Turning a classic soup into a casserole is a great idea, especially when that soup is French Onion. It's a comforting winter meal that's an absolute delight.
10. Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole - We conclude this top 10 list with the classic Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole. Covered with perfectly crispy tater tots, this dish is an awesome meal.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you love traditional beef stroganoff, then you will love this recipe for Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole. This easy casserole… Continue reading: "Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserolevideocam"
- Make-Ahead Casseroles: 30 Overnight Casserole Recipes and Other Easy Meals
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 12 German Casserole Recipes
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 5 Ingredient Recipes: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- Best of 2017: 100 Top Casserole Recipes of the Year
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
- Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
- Easy Black Bean Taco Bake
- Zesty Green Bean Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways