Scalloped-Au Gratin Potato Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Scalloped-Au Gratin Potato Chicken Casserole is a simple recipe for chicken casserole, made with two fun kinds of potatoes, vegetables and chicken. The different potatoes add new textures to the dish. With just six ingredients, this recipe is an easy dinner solution for any night of the week. No one will be able to resist the cheesy potatoes and moist chicken in this casserole.
Cooking Time8 hr
Read NextThanks For The Click!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but this Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole will soothe your soul too! As if mashed potatoes… Continue reading: "Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole"
- Thanks For The Click!
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- 16 Summer Casserole Recipes for a Picnic
- Deep South Shrimp and Grits Casserole
- Cheesy Tater Tot Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 15 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- The Unofficial Guide to State Casseroles
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways