16 Foods Inspired by New England Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
New England is famous for a lot of things in history, but is especially known for the many delicious New England recipes. Tons of foods that you enjoy on a regular basis originated on the east coast. New England still does seafood better than most other places, so take a few tips from these New England recipes for cod, lobster, salmon and crab. Other foods that the northeast is known for are berries, maple syrup, apple cider, cheese, baked beans, subs and, of course, Boston cream pie. Imitate their authentic flavors with these 16 Foods Inspired by New England Recipes.
16 Foods Inspired by New England Recipes
New England Seafood Casserole Recipes
Lobster Dinner Recipes
Recipes for Salmon
New England Recipes for Dessert
Other New England Recipes
The first thing many people think of in association with New England recipes is seafood. New England, with its lucrative fishing industry, is especially known for their cod and crab cakes. Enjoy these New England recipes that celebrate the refreshing tastes of fish and seafood.
Buttery Crab Cake Pudding (pictured)
These lobster dinner recipes are inspired by one of the most popular foods in New England: lobster rolls. You will love how lobster tastes in these creative New England recipes for mac and cheese and pot pie.
Lobster Pot Pie (pictured)
Salmon is a very easy fish to work with in many New England recipes. The east coast is made famous by their fish, particularly their salmon. You won't be able to pass up these crowd-pleasing New England recipes for salmon.
Penne Salmon Bake (pictured)
Those northeasterners are expert producers of blueberries, cranberries, maple syrup and apple cider. What better way to honor them than making New England recipes for dessert with these special ingredients. Other exclusive New England foods include Boston cream pie and fluffer nutter sandwiches, which originate on the east coast. Try these New England recipes that incorporate these famous foods.
Maple Walnut Blondies (pictured)
New England boasts many other dishes that are straight from the northeast. Baked beans and subs are originally from Boston and are better if you're using authentic New England recipes. Another thing that's done better in New England is cheese, particularly Vermont Cheddar.
Cornbread and Vermont Cheddar Casserole (pictured)
If you enjoyed these New England Recipes, then don't miss 50 recipes for 50 states.
Read NextEasy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole is a super versatile dish because it can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It contains… Continue reading: "Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole"
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Recipe Roundup: Representing the 50 States
- 5 Ingredient Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes to Try
- Deep South Shrimp and Grits Casserole
- Recipes with Bisquick: 8 Casserole Recipes with Bisquick
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- 16 Summer Casserole Recipes for a Picnic
- 20 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 23 Crescent Roll Casseroles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways