Cabbage Recipes We Love: 9 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
By: Blair Chavis, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Whether you're looking for a holiday side dish casserole recipe or just need dinner recipes, cabbage casserole recipes are nutritious and budget-friendly. For ideas, refer to our collection, Cabbage Recipes We Love: 9 Cabbage Casserole Recipes. This collection includes meatless cabbage recipes, stuffed cabbage roll recipes, cheesy cabbage recipes and more. Easy cabbage recipes are handy for any occasion.
Cabbage Recipes We Love:
9 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Smoky Stuffed Cabbage Casserole - A stuffed cabbage casserole with an Italian spin, filled with juicy tomatoes, tomato sauce, ground beef and oregano.
Cheesy Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole - A unique cabbage roll casserole with smoky ground beef, tender cabbage, garlic and paprika. Tomato sauce and cheese give this hamburger cabbage recipe a rich flavor.
Tasty Cabbage Roll Casserole - This cabbage roll casserole is an all-in-one meal, with ground beef and rice to fill you up. Flavored with garlic, onion, apple cider vinegar, honey and more, this dish marries sweet and savory for the ultimate flavor combination.
German Cabbage Casserole - A star among easy cabbage recipes, this cabbage roll casserole lacks traditional cabbage roll casserole tomato sauce, but doesn't lack in flavor. Ground beef, onion, garlic and breadcrumbs give this tasty dish plenty of oomph.
If you need more side dish ideas, check out our free printable eCookbook, Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes. You'll find a side dish recipe for every occasion!
Scalloped Cabbage Casserole - This Southern cabbage casserole is rich, with a buttery sauce, bacon, onion, and cabbage. It would go great with any number of main dish recipes.
Amish Cabbage Noodle Casserole - Complete with cabbage, egg noodles, potatoes, and cheese, this side dish casserole is sure to be a hit. Everyone will love this new take on a traditional casserole recipe.
Unstuffed Cabbage - Get a break from traditional stuffed cabbage roll recipes and try this Unstuffed Cabbage made with tomato sauce, sausage, and mozzarella cheese. It is infinitely easier to make than traditional cabbage rolls.
NEW Cabbage Noodle Crunch - Topped with Ritz crackers crumbs and mixed with tender noodles, cabbage is perfectly at home in this casserole. Everyone will love the combination of cabbage, noodles, and crunchy topping.
Healthy Cabbage Casserole - Take a walk on the lighter side of stuffed cabbage casserole recipes without losing out on taste. Serve this Healthy Cabbage Casserole over rice for a complete and satisfying meal.
You could eat cabbage every day - it's that good. But, if you're in the mood to mix it up, try one of our 14 Everyday Broccoli Casserole Recipes. You'll find the perfect side dish to accompany your meal.
6 Bonus Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Simplified Stuffed Cabbage Casserole - This is a much easier way to make a stuffed cabbage recipe. It uses pork, though you could substitute turkey or beef if you prefer. Its golden-brown top will make you want to dig in as soon as it comes out of the oven.
Creamy Baked Cabbage - White wine enhances the cabbage's flavor and makes this dish extra special. It's blanched before it is mixed with sauteed onions, thyme, and heavy cream.
Cabbage "Roll" Casserole - Cabbage rolls can take time to make, which you just don't have on a weeknight. That's why this recipe for cabbage casserole is a hit. Cabbage "Roll" Casserole takes everything you love about the more labor-intensive dish and puts it into a casserole form.
Cabbage and Rice Casserole - Can you believe you can make a great dinner with only five ingredients?! That's how many ingredients this cabbage casserole recipe requires. Just saute the cabbage, rice, and onion and put some breadcrumbs on top.
Lazy Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole - Ground beef and brown rice are the perfect to companions to cabbage in this easy casserole recipe. Make this budget-friendly recipe on a busy weeknight!
Cajun Cabbage Au Gratin Casserole - Microwave, saute, and bake. That's all you have to do for this easy dinner. When it's done, you'll have a lightly browned crust, made from bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Try this if you want an easy dinner with a kick of flavor.
What is your favorite way to prepare cabbage?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Your Weekly Meal Plan: 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 15 Quick Dinner Ideas: Dump Cake Recipes and Dump and Go Meals
- 25 Simple and Easy Recipes Using 5 Ingredients or Less
- 24 Old Fashioned Recipes
- Cabbage Recipes We Love: 9 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Crescent Roll Recipes: 20 Crescent Roll Casseroles
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick Wireless BBQ & Meat Thermometer Review
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Dump and Bake Butter Chicken Casserole
- Perfect Blackberry Crisp for Two
- Freezer-Friendly Baked Manicotti
- Hamburger Pot Pie with Herb Biscuits
- Cracked Out Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Mom's Baked Chicken and Spinach Pasta
- Rosle Garlic Press Review
- 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue