Ole Ole Ole! 23 Recipes for Mexican Casseroles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Recipes for Mexican casseroles have been very popular on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes, so we've put together a collection of some of our best ones. Ole Ole Ole! 23 Recipes for Mexican Casseroles showcases 23 different and exciting Mexican meals. Whether you want ground beef, chicken, pork, turkey, or even vegetarian options, you'll find we have it here. We also have a variety of recipes for tacos (in casserole form, of course), as well as recipes with cornbread. We want you to be happy, and if you're craving Mexican, then you've come to the right place.
Every recipe below will make an excellent dinner. Want ground beef? We have more than just tacos (which have a section of their own!). Our recipes for Mexican casseroles with ground beef include a Cheesy Doritos Enchilada Casserole, Enchilada Pasta Casserole, Mexican Rice Casserole con Queso, and more. Craving chicken? Then find our very popular Crunchy Fiesta Chicken Casserole. The recipes range from mild to spicy, so whatever you're in the mood for (or whatever you can handle), there will be something for you. Have fun perusing our recipes for Mexican casseroles, and we hope you enjoy every bite!
If you like what you see here, then check out our Mexican eCookbook, 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers, which features many of these recipes in full.
Ole Ole Ole! 23 Recipes for Mexican Casseroles
Table of Contents:
Chips, Cheese, and Chili Casserole - This awesome dish is basically a nachos casserole. It's great for a party, potluck, or gameday.
Aztec Pie - Crispy corn tortillas layered between shredded pork, black beans, cheese, and sauce - Yumm-ee!
Chile Cheese Casserole - This gem is quick to put together, so it's perfect for those days when you're too busy to make dinner.
Chili Relleno Bake - Add how ever many chilies you are comfortable with to this vegetarian bake.
Extreme Jalapeno Popper Pie - Peppers stuffed with cheese and sausage...dutch baby crust...tabasco sauce...need you know more?
- Chili Rellenos Turkey Casserole - Turkey is not the most common meat in Mexican dishes, so this is a fun recipe to try if you want to try something different.
Cheesy Doritos Enchilada Casserole - Doritos add the perfect touch to this South-of-the-Border dish.
Enchilada Pasta Casserole - You don't usually see pasta in recipes for Mexican food, but this one really hits the spot.
Mexican Biscuit Casserole - Biscuits are baked right on top of this casserole, so it's bound to be good.
- Mexican Rice Casserole con Queso - Perfectly seasoned rice, juicy tomatoes and savory black beans, cheesy topping - you won't be able to decide what's your favorite part.
Dorito Chicken Casserole - Here's another good recipe with Doritos. This time, they're layered between chicken, sour cream, and cheese.
Crunchy Fiesta Chicken Casserole - Tortilla chips, shredded chicken, green chiles, and salsa are a wonderful combination, as this recipe proves.
- Cheesy Chicken Dorito Casserole - Try this zesty 30-minute meal the next time you're craving Mexican.
- Bush's Chicken And Beans Nacho Casserole - Two types of chilies, two types of beans, chicken, and tortilla chips make this an epic casserole.
Taco Stuffed Crescent Rolls - Forget about hard and soft shell tacos. Use crescent rolls instead!
Taco Stuffed Shells - This dish stuffs shells with ground beef, enchilada sauce, and cheese, as opposed to the typical Italian ingredients.
Taco Quiche - Recipes for Mexican food usually don't include quiches, but they do now. Jalapenos and Pepper Jack cheese add spice, but become milder after baking, so it won't be too hot to handle.
Ground Turkey Taco Casserole - Layered with tortilla chips, black beans, ground turkey, corn, and Cheddar cheese, this is one recipe you can't pass up.
- Fiesta Taco Lasagna - Another Italian-inspired meal for a Mexican food lover.
Hot Hot Hot Tamale Pie - A spicy cornbread crust tops off the Mexican-inspired chili below it.
Mexican Cornbread Casserole - What's that hiding underneath that cornbread? Why, it's pork, cheese, and salsa!
Slow Cooker Cornbread Chicken Enchiladas - Enchiladas sit underneath a layer of cornbread in this slow cooker casserole.
- Cornbread Tamale Pie - Weather forecast: chili today and hot tamale. Okay, okay, that was corny. But so is this tamale pie, made with corn, tomatoes, jalapenos, and ground beef.
Some of these recipes made it into the The Top 100 of 2012: Easy Casserole Recipes for Dinner, Plus Breakfast Casseroles and Dessert Recipes. Check it out to see which ones were the most popular.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Four Can Mexican Casserole
- Easiest-Ever Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- John Wayne Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Enchiladas
- Bubble-Up Taco Casserole
- Mexican Pulled Pork Tamale Casserole
- John Wayne Tater Tot Casserole
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Tortellini Bake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
- Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
- Easy Black Bean Taco Bake
- Zesty Green Bean Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways