This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
4-Ingredient Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"With just four basic ingredients you can have a Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole ready to go in the oven. Plus, it only requires 5 minutes of prep time! Easy, nutritious, and family-friendly weeknight dinners don’t get any faster than this!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size2-quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jul 08, 2018
I am a huge fan of enchiladas and casseroles, so this recipe is perfect for me. My family loves anything like tacos, burritos, and enchiladas, so this will be a hit. I will make this for a weeknight meal and serve it with salsa, olives, sour cream and guacamole.
Daughter of Light
Jul 17, 2017
Clean and simple! Wow! I have all the ingredients for this recipe sitting in my pantry right now. How neat is that! I love it that this one you can make on your schedule and cook it when needed. I might just add a touch of lime. This makes life sooo much easier-- especially when life is upredictable!
kmcartoonity 62072 74
Jun 29, 2016
So simple and delicious! Swap out stuff that you have on hand and save money by not throwing out leftovers. Would even be really cute in those individual, recyclable aluminum pie pans. It fits just right with the small "table" tortillas. My 4 year old son loves it, and he is very picky. #BestIdeaEver
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole may not be the prettiest casserole, but it is a delicious recipe that can serve twelve… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole"
- Mini Mexican Enchilada Casserole Recipe
- Chips, Cheese, and Chili Casserole
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Tortellini Bake
- Sheet Pan Fajitas
- 5-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- John Wayne Casserole
- One Pot Mexican Rice Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Four Can Mexican Casserole
- Cowboy Chicken Casserole
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways