This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Old Fashioned Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Savor this classic, time-honored recipe for breakfast, brunch, snack, dessert or tea with a hot beverage. It is crumbly in texture and not overly sweet."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8" x 8" Baking Pan
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways