This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Harvest Spice Bars
These fall dessert bars are the perfect mix of spice cake and cream cheese!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re a fan spice cake, you will love this easy harvest spice bars with cream cheese recipe. The bars taste absolutely heavenly and make for a perfect sweet treat for Fall. In fact, they would make a great dessert for a Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving celebration. The best part is how easy these spice bars are to make. You simply combine the ingredients, place them in a baking dish, and bake. Easy peasy and oh-so-delicious! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 inch baking dish
Read NextSensational Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sensational Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Heath Bar Hot Fudge Poke Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Salted Maple Pecan Pie Bars
- Pecan Praline Skillet Cake
- Grandma's Famous Strawberry Peach Cobbler
- Texas Style Blueberry Cobbler
- Ooey Gooey German Chocolate Brownies
- Ginger Rhubarb Crisp
- Pie Crust Peach Cobbler
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways