This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chile Relleno Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This super easy to make Chile Relleno Casserole is loaded with green chiles, Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese in a puffy egg base. For even more flavor top with pico de gallo, sour cream, cilantro or avocado. For a complete meal like Sunday Brunch I love to serve this dish with cornbread and Fruit Salad. Does your family like egg dishes? My husband just goes crazy over them. He would eat the whole casserole if he thought he could get away with it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole is the perfect dish to whip up when you're on a budget. This easy hamburger casserole does not require… Continue reading: "Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole"
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Sausage and Egg Casserole
- Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Casserole
- Egg Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Easy Make-Ahead Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Fancy Bacon Tomato Egg Bake
- Crescent Roll Casserole
- Pearl's Bars
- Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways