Shay Shull - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
As a stay at home mom of two toddlers, Shay realized that she had a knack for taking easy recipes and turning them into multiple meals simply by mixing and matching the ingredients. After taking one bundt cake recipe and making 100 varieties, she applied the same concept to suppertime too.
With the love and support of friends and family, the Mix and Match Mama blog was born in August 2011. It quickly took off because there was a need for busy women to have simple recipes to create home cooked dinners for their families without a lot of grocery shopping or meal planning involved.
Shay's recipes are simple, quick to make, healthy and loved by not only her family but other families as well. When her brother, Sean, appeared on ABC's the Bachelorette, Shay was even able to cook and bake for the cast and crew when they came to visit.
Her recipes are loved and used time and time again because they meet the needs of busy women everywhere. As Shay always says, "It's more about the method than the recipe."
Shay's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Katerina - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Natalie McLaury - Food Blogger
- Jo-Anna - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Hannah Holzmann - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Onion Ring-Topped Cheesy Beef Casserole
- Chili Cheese Crescent Frito Pie
- Hamburger Mac and Cheese Casserole Recipe
- Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
- Baked Garden Minestrone Casserole Recipe
- Peanut Butter Crunch Flourless Brownies
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf and Mashed Potato Pie
- 4-Ingredient Meatball Sub Casserole
- No-Bake Pub Fudge Bars
- Crazy Good Chicken and Mushroom Casserole