The Top 10 Recipes of July 2013 are here. These recipes were the most popular on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes during the month of July. They aren't strictly "summer" recipes. They are great for any time of year, with the exception of Frozen Banana Split Squares, which are perfect for summer. The other recipes include easy dinners, a side dish, and a few fruity desserts.
The following recipes were compiled based on their popularity in our newsletters. If you're not yet a subscriber, visit our subscriber center to sign up for The Casserole Connection, and your favorite recipes could make next month's list. We are excited about this month's top 10 recipes. A few of them make great weeknight dinners, especially the ever popular Wicked Chicken. It uses only 3 ingredients, so it's not surprising why it made the list. A cinnamon roll French toast made the list, too. Cinnamon rolls are irresistible no matter what time of year it is. Couldn't you go for one right now? Thought so. The top desserts of the month make it clear that it's summer. Pineapple, lemon, and bananas - apparently yellow fruits are a favorite in July.
Top 10 Recipes of July 2013
1. Hamburger Casserole - Some days require an easy dinner. That's where this ground beef casserole recipe comes in. Hamburger Casserole is made in one skillet, so you don't have to fuss about the clean-up.
2. Grandma's Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole - Grandma's Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole is both hearty and delicious. Packed with gooey, cheesy potatoes and tender chicken, this casserole is perfect for family or group dinners.
3. Amish Pineapple Bars - These Amish Pineapple Bars are a must-make. The pineapple base is really refreshing and the cream cheese frosting is literally the icing on the cake. The shredded coconut on top is an added bonus.
4. Martha's Company Casserole - Making an elaborate dinner is often the last thing you want to do after a long day. Martha's Company Casserole is an easy dish that will help you get dinner on the table without all the fuss. Just prepare this delicious dinner with beef whenever you are free, and put it in the freezer.
5. Simple Cabbage Casserole - Cabbage casserole recipes are very versatile. This Simple Cabbage Casserole is easy to prepare and can be a side dish or a main course. It freezes well, and tastes good reheated.
6. Lemon Poke Cake - Wanna be the hit of the party this summer? Then whip up this divine poke cake recipe. Lemon Poke Cake is a lemon cake filled with a homemade (easy-to-make!) lemon curd. If you like lemon desserts, you will especially like this dreamy summer dessert.
7. Wicked Chicken - Wicked Chicken is wicked good and wicked easy. Seriously. Made with just 3 ingredients plus spices, this chicken and pasta recipe is a piece of cake to throw together. It's a bit spicy, so your taste buds will not be sleeping during dinner.
8. Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole - Breakfast just got a whole lot sweeter. Sweet enough to be a dessert, Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole with cinnamon is perfect for you and your family. The sweet sugar is delicious in every bite, and the whipping cream makes the whole dish more light and airy.
9. Frozen Banana Split Squares - When the summer feels like it can't get any hotter, cool off with Frozen Banana Split Squares. This has to be one of the easiest no bake dessert recipes around. Just layer all of the ingredients (including ice cream bars) in a casserole dish and freeze.
10. Man-Pleasing Breakfast Casserole - This Man-Pleasing Breakfast Casserole is a great recipe for the hungry men in your life. The flavor of the breakfast sausage combined with gooey cheese makes this dish a must-have.