Biscuit-Topped Chicken Stew
By: Lisa from The Cutting Edge of Ordinary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Biscuit-Topped Chicken Stew is a comforting recipe for chicken casserole made with mushrooms, peas, cream of mushroom soup, rotisserie chicken, and cheese. What makes this meal even better is that it's topped off with delicious biscuits. It's a one-dish meal you and your whole family will fall in love with. Chicken and biscuits is such a classic combination, so you know it won't go out of style. Keep this recipe in your back pocket to pull out on a rainy day.
Cooking Time: 30 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 24 Old Fashioned Recipes
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- 12 Zesty Casserole Recipes with Zucchini
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Your Weekly Meal Plan: 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue
- The Best Casserole Recipes from Germany: 9 German Food Recipes
- Cabbage Recipes We Love: 9 Cabbage Casserole Recipes
- The Top 100 Recipes of 2013
- 14 Everyday Broccoli Casserole Recipes
- 14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
- Fresh, Fruity, and Fabulous Fruit Recipes: 25 Summer Desserts with Fruit
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheddar Ham & Broccoli Quinoa Casserole
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Shells
- Savory Shipwreck Casserole
- Lazy Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Gooey Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Julia's Sassy Dip Mix Trio Review
- Cortazzo Foods Spaghetti and Barbecue Sauces Review
- Ohuhu 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review
- Mexican Tortilla Lasagna